Monday, September 15, 2014

Writing and Development Assistance Day

Friend,

You've probably seen me blasting twitter all day with hashtags about game development and writing. I want to lead this blog post off by saying that yes, my offer to provide feedback and to answer questions relative to those tags is as simple as it sounds. Just drop a comment here, e-mail me at the_last_penfighter@hotmail.com, find me on skype by looking for the name Hexias, or drop me a line via twitter @MAWeeden.

I am giving myself to the gaming community today in an effort to restore a little goodwill and companionship to a community that has seen a lot of toxicity lately. So if you know anyone who is aspiring to write or develop video games (or books, comics, etc) please give them the contact information I have listed here and tell them that I am eager to help.

I am looking for questions you might have that relate to the development of YOUR games and IPs. Not mine. This day is not for me. The only gain here for me is to fulfill my selfish desire to get to know everyone I possibly can in the industry. Ask away! No question is too small!

My main skills are with content generation, gameplay design, character development, script writing, and story writing. But I might be able to help with other areas as well. Just ask!

I will be doing this until about 6:00pm Central Time (it is currently 11:21). That said, I will not close my inbox to anyone at any time in the future. I will just be ceasing my bombardment of twitter at that time.

See you around! And happy writing!

~Matt

You can also use the submission form to contact me found here (the submit button will send it to my e-mail): http://biosremnant.weebly.com/get-a-hold-of-us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment