Monday, October 27, 2014

Dark Link Has a Website & Logo!

I am too excited for words, so here is a picture that helps explain why.


We have a logo! A cacophonous round of accolades for Janece D. Winder and the amazing work she did for us on this image. You can clearly see the silhouettes of Rendark and Kaela and sort of get a sense for what might be coming with our game in the near future.

The game trailer/teaser/gameplay video is nearly completed as well. I am super excited to post that up and talk about it as well. Larc Muckenmuller is doing epic work for us on that front with pixel art and animation. I feel pretty lucky to have such a great team around me helping me get this thing done and out there.

Here is the link to the site: http://darklinkgame.weebly.com/

Also, we have launched a community with the site as a means of providing everyone with a way to give feedback and hang out with those of us at Bio's Remnant Gaming who are involved with the project. Seriously, we actually do want the feedback of the gamer community. We are still really early into the development phase so your opinions and comments now would go a long way toward helping us craft an experience that would be fun and accessible for as many gamers as possible.

You can access that community here: http://darklinkgame.weebly.com/

Any questions about Dark Link? Bio's Remnant Gaming? Me as a Designer? Make an account there and fire away. :) I look forward to seeing you there!

PS: If it won't hurt, do you mind sharing this blog post with everyone you know? Let me know if you've been spreading word about my blog and I'll tweet and share your link out to my followers in return. Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment