Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It has been since May, but I'm finally getting around to adding a new post. To say life has been busy would be an understatement. My wife, Angie, has been spending a lot of time away from home as she starts up a promising career with Banker's Life out of Saint Louis. The result has been some stress and tension around the home but nothing to really complain about. This is good for her and for us as a family.

Complaints instead are directed at the laptop of mine which suddenly and inexplicably ceased all function and perished before its time. Lousy good for nothing piece of ju--

Anyway, life goes on and with a new computer comes new opportunity. The start-up video game developer Bio's Remnant Gaming that I've done some work for throughout the year has an exciting venture in the makings and I've been lucky to have a chance to participate. We've finally got a website put together that more or less details who we are as a company and why we exist as well as some glimpses at one of our feature projects.

http://biosremnant.weebly.com/

The site is basically an "alpha" version that will be steadily upgraded and polished up as time goes on so check back often!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the game Dark Link as the main project for us over at Bio's Remnant. I've worked on the story concepts and characters for this game for some time now and couldn't be happier to see the copyright taken care of and the game officially in the works.

I will probably post osme nuggets and tidbits in my personal blog here at blogspot but expect to find more depth and more material at the Developers' Blog over at the official site.

Give me a follow for more game reviews, updates on the games I'm making, and what is going on with the fam. See you around!

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment