Friday, October 24, 2014

Gamer Video Blog Challenge! Shadow of Mordor Hit Streaks!

Gamer Vlog Challenge


I am officially challenging my fellow Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor players to a little Gamer Video Blog Challenge! It is really simple. First, just watch this clip of me (Uploaded from my Xbox One) dishing out a world of hurt on these Uruks.


Now that you've seen my epicness, let me see yours! Beat my 134 Hit Streak, Captain Kill, and Quest Completion Combo if you can! By my rudimentary and entirely made-up scoring method, I earned 134 points for the combo, 25 points for the Captain Kill, and 50 points for completing a Sword Legend for a total of 209! Beat that!

Here is how to SCORE:


1 point for every hit in the streak
25 points for a Captain Kill (Zero if Captain escapes)
50 for a War-chief
50 for a Sword or Bow Legend completion

Here are the RULES:

> You must be beyond or near the 130+ Hit Mark
> You must kill at least one Captain
> You can use ANY skills/powers/or weapons you like
> BONUS points for a War-chief
> Upload as many videos as you like! There is a week!
> Contest ends at 2:00pm CST on Friday the 31st of October. I'll put the three best videos up against each other for you all to vote on (via my Twitter and this blog) and we'll decide our winner!

Just find me on Twitter @MAWeeden over the next 7 days hours (starting from right now, 1:20pm CST) or comment on here with a link to your video and we will see who reigns supreme! To the winner goes the spoils! And by spoils, I mean bragging rights and views for your channel/blog/twitter/twitch/or site.

See you around, and happy streaking!

~Matt

1 comment:

  1. Every other day or so, I will post the best videos that I receive from you guys here on my blog. In the words of Borat:

    VERY EXCITE!

    ReplyDelete