Thursday, May 15, 2014

Far Too Long

Friends,

Apologies for the lengthy hiatus from posting here. I have received quite a few emails inquiring about the status of my blog and whether or not it is dead. I can confidently report that this blog is still, in fact, very alive.

My lack of posting here is not an isolated occurrence. I am not really posting anywhere! Work with Bio's Remnant Gaming has been keeping me incredibly busy and much of what I am doing with them is done behind closed doors for now. I am certain that when some of the projects we have been developing finally see some light you will here plenty about what I've been up to.

In the mean time, I will be following up this remarkably brief blog post with commentary on the gaming industry as well as indie game development. Heck, I might even toss in a review or two!

Check back often!

~Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment